Practical Residential Landlords Workshop
This is a workshop run over two weekend afternoon sessions, delivering best practice administrative principles of being a Residential Landlord. The course is formally structured and be covers of all facets of being a responsible landlord, from pre-letting through to the eventual termination of the tenancy. Topics will specifically cover areas of:
- Good Practices for Signing Up a Tenants
- Record Keeping
- Planning Maintenance
- Managing a Tenancy
- Information about the Tenancy Tribunal Process
- Landlord Tips
The Residential Landlord Workshop Series will be of interest to and best suit property investors who:
- Are thinking of starting a property Investment portfolio and want to get an idea of what is involved in managing residential properties themselves
- Are currently managing their first residential property(s) but feel the need to build their current management knowledge
- Currently employ a property manager to manage their residential investment property(s) but want to properly understand all facets of property management or progress to manage the property(s) themselves.
- Currently managing your own (portfolio of) residential investments but are interested in improving their systems and processes.
If you have attended a DBH New or Advanced Landlord Seminar, you will find this workshop series of value as the topics on landlording are greatly expanded on.
When: Saturday, 22/03/14 and Saturday 29/03/14
Time: 12.30pm – 5.00pm
Fee: $120.00 pp if Capital PIA Member; otherwise $180.00 pp for Non Members (both inc GST)
Location: Administrate, L8 CMC Building, 89-95 Courtenay Place, Wellington Central
|Workshop Online Credit Card Payments|
Capital PIA Member
Non-Capital PIA Member
$120.00 per person
$180.00 per person
For alternative payment options, (Direct Credit or Cheque), Contact Karen by email at the Capital Office
A Tax Invoice will be issued on Receipt of Payment.