Attend regular informative, educational workshops, meetings and seminars that allow you:
- To broaden your Property Investment knowledge through from experienced guest speakers at monthly presentations;
- To attend ad hoc property forums; special interest groups, junior investors, local bus excursions, etc;
- An opportunity to improve your profitability and spend less time on your investments by doing business smarter;
- The opportunity to meet & network with local property investors;
Belong to an Association that is affiliated to the New Zealand Property Investors Federation:
- The Capital Property Investors Association is nationally represented (and therefore has better credibility) with Government
- Capital Property Investors Association has the benefit of the services of a political lobbyist employed by the NZPIF to report on the ever changing political climate. The NZPIF lobbyist also assists with the creation of legislative submissions with the NZPIF
- Our members receive benefits and discounts of national providers for Property Investment related products and services
You are able to attend the Annual NZPIF National Property Investors Conference organised & hosted by one of New Zealand's regional Property Investor Associations at member rates; use this opportunity to hear keynote speakers that individual associations often cannot afford to engage themselves as well as meet & network with property investors from other regions.
- Receive as part of your membership, 12x monthly copies of the The New Zealand Property Investor Magazine - delivered directly to your mailbox.
- Your Membership Fee is 100% tax deductible as a business expense.
Accounting Services - Long + Cowan - Chartered Accountants – Your Business Is Our Business
Ben Stockbridge and his team of qualified accountants are passionate about transforming your business challenges into exciting opportunities. Whether you need help with Rental Property Accounts, setting up a business, financial planning advice or help with taxes, Long + Cowan have been assisting clients with their business and personal financial needs since 1940. Small to medium businesses (SMEs) are our specialty. Please call or 04 915 5966, email email@example.com or leave a query on the home page of our website www.longcowan.co.nz.
Advertising - Houses to Rent
HousesToRent has been launched to bring some balance and competition to our industry where online advertising costs sometimes seem out of control. It is also a natural progression from the core business of Tenancy Information New Zealand www.tinz.net.nz where we have both landlords and tenants using the illion Tenancy website. All this synergy creates some unique advantages.
If you are registered with illion Tenancy, you can already login to HousesToRent and list property. Any advertising costs will show on your illion Tenancy statement.
Tenant Checks - illion Tenancy, Tenancy Tribunal Orders.
Comprehensive online tenant checking through multiple databases:
- illion Tenancy - Tenancy background checks
- Credit checks
- Driver's licence verifications and checks
- NZ and AU Passport verifications
- Ministry of Justice Fines
- Personal Property Security Register
- Home Ownership Records
Lodge and share tenant ratings, 14 day notices, tenant photo's, and Tenancy Tribunal orders.
Complimentary membership to illion Tenancy (www.illiontenancy.co.nz) for the duration of your NZPIF/CPIA membership. You only pay for the tenant check at discounted prices.
Insurance - Crombie Lockwood - including Residential Investment
Crombie-Lockwood is working with the Capital Property Investors Association to ensure they can provide members with competitive insurance protection for rental properties. Crombie-Lockwoodalso offer competitive policies for your, contents, motor vehicle, pleasurecraft, classic vehicles and travel insurance.
Property Surveyor - The Surveying Company - All Services
The Surveying Company is New Zealand’s leading land development specialist. We provide great value and we completely stand behind all of our promises. The key to consistently delivering great results is to have systematic processes in place for thorough and smooth completion.The Surveying Company is your best choice.
They maximise land value, click here to find out more
DIY, Paint, Wood, Tools, Garden - Building Supplies, Hardware
The latest benefits to come on board with your associations affiliation to the NZPIF, is access to a Bunnings Cash Account. With the combined buying power of all association members, Bunnings have been able to offer us a better volume based deal.
The discount received on products purchased at Bunnings varies upon a number of factors, such as product competition in the market or whether it is already on promotion etc however in most cases it is worth your while visiting Bunnings for .
To take advantage of this discount you will need to remember either
- the Cash account name or
- the Cash account number.
Present your Association membership Card at the time of purchase though the coiunter staff may ask for some form of photo ID; you can remind them that it is the Membership Card that that has the affiliation to the NZPIF on it is the authority to use the account.
In Wellington, the Bunnings Warehouses can be found at:
- Lyall Bay: 22-54 Kingsford Smith Street,
- Lower Hutt: 235 Cambridge Tce,Naenae
- Porirua: 9 Heriot Drive
- Wellington Central:
46 - 56 Tory Street