2017 June Meeting - Glenn Morris Landlording 101
Glenn Morris - Landlording 101
Glenn has seen and heard it all!
An experienced and sometimes controversial landlord based in Nelson, Glenn owns his own property management business, Glenn's Vacancies. He is currently the Secretary of the Nelson Property Investors Association.
He has oodles of experience and will cover the following for our June meeting:
- Tenant choice including credit and background checks.
- Tenancy agreements including Meth clauses.
- Meth tests and precautions.
- Inspection reports both initial and ongoing.
- What to do when rent is missed.
- Damage and or bad behaviour issues during the tenancy.
- End of tenancy inspection and bond releases.
Glenn has advice and wisdom for new and experienced landlords and this promises to be an interesting and entertaining evening.