2016 July Meeting Panel on Alternative Property Investment Options
Panel Discussion on Alternative Property Investment Options
Following on the theme that Martin Hawes spoke about at our March meeting around other forms of property investing, the July meeting will start with a short panel discussion with Dean Jackson , Peter Ambrose and Balazs Kiss.
After this panel presentation, Tim Lichtenstein and Charlie Oscroft from Colliers International will talk about the syndication options for investment outside of residential property and what the typical yields/returns from Syndications would be. They will also discuss the risks and other players involved with his form of property investing.
For the Colliers presentation, a rough outline is:
- Talking about the syndication option for investment outside of residential property
- Typical yields/returns from Syndications
- The risks
- Other players in the market (not advertising them, just as a general point who are the other companies that also have syndications)
- Liquidity of syndications
- Information about Colliers in general
Once again this will be a very informative evening with plenty of option for audience participation.